Saturday 4 August 2012

Let's get started!

Hi I'm Hannah and welcome to Slim Gym 101!

I'll take this opportunity to tell you a bit about myself and my newest blog!

I'm a 21 year old student just starting out in my fitness journey.
I am overweight, but I wouldn't consider myself obese.
I've never really had body issues and that isn't the motivation for my new goals.

I want to get fit!
and I'm going to share my journey with you!

Slim Gym 101 will consist of personal updates, tips and tricks I discover and lots of motivation!
I've really been enjoying researching the importance of fitness and different ways to be healthy and I hope that maybe one person finds it helpful!

Please feel free to share any tips you have for working out, dieting and generally living a healthy lifestyle.

If you're new to fitness (like me), a seasoned pro or eating a Big Mac thinking 'The diet starts tomorrow' then I hope you find some of what I have to say helpful!

Thanks for reading!

No matter how slow you're going, you're still lapping everyone of the couch!




No comments:

Post a Comment